Tuesday, November 22, 2011

DIY Crafts Project : Girly Headbands


Here's another DIY crafts project of mine: 




 



I am planning to give these girly headbands to my nieces as Christmas gifts, tipid mode ang Mommy Joy, hehehe.  I actually gave 2 headbands already to my niece Chelsea, but sadly, i forgot to take a photo of her wearing the headbands.  
Tim and I bought the materials needed in Carolina's and SM Department Store at SM Megamall.  The supplies are relatively cheap (mga kuripot talaga kami eh), especially when you compare them to the ones in some stores (Forever 21, Regalong Pambahay, SM Department Store) where they sell these kinds of headbands at a very high price (Php 150-250).  

I intend to make more of these, also hair clips and other accessories.  Abangan. :)     

4 comments:

Jube said...

You can also make money out of these! Mahilig pa naman ako sa mga hair accessories! Love ur designs! ;)

Welcome to blogging Mommy Joy! ;)

Cookie Joy said...

hahaha. thanks Jovy. mga kikay kasi mga pamangkin (4), kaya ayun. lol. salamat uli sa pagdaan. kinulit ka siguro ni Tim. :)

Jube said...

Kusang-loob ito, wag kang mag-alala. ;) proud to be your unang commenter (I deserve a prize)! LOL! Joke lang.

Looking forward to more of your post, I believe you're more creative than Tim! LOL! (hope that inspires you) LOL!

Cookie Joy said...

ahahahaha, salamat ulit. sige, padala ako ng prize kay Tim bukas. :)

thank you, thank you. :)

Post a Comment