Tuesday, November 22, 2011

DIY Crafts Project : Flowery Pom pom Bib Necklace

I've been into crafts lately, and tutorials online on how to make some  DIY crafts are really helpful.

Here's one project that I did last week - my mother-in-law even thought that I bought it. Hehehe.

Flowery pom pom bib necklace

Here are the materials that I used in making my "flowery pom pom bib necklace":

  • Felt cloth
  • Fabric / cloth (you can choose any color of your choice, I used scrap fabrics given to me by my mother-in-law)
  • Scissors
  • Ribbon (you can also use a necklace chain)
  • Glue stick / glue gun

* For the tutorial, here's a link, check it out.


3 comments:

Tim said...

Ang pretty naman! Galing mo talaga sa arts and crafts. ^_^

Cookie Joy said...

salamat po sa pagdaan!!! hahaha. ikaw talaga ang #1 fan ko, actually, only fan. :)

Tim said...

Uy, hindi ah. Daming ibang nag-comment sa'yo, at sila nagdecide magbasa at magcomment.

Post a Comment