Saturday, September 29, 2012

Cooking Projects: Angelhair Pesto with Pan-fried Chicken


I have to address first my lack of posts of late, as I’ve started working again (thank God for that) and I usually get home very tired and sleepy (since I work at night), so well, that kind of makes blogging something I relegate to the back burner.

Anyway, I just wanted to share one of my cooking projects again. This time around it's my Angelhair Pesto with Pan-Fried Chicken. Photos are again from my hubby, Tim. Hopefully I can cook more as I've lacked the time recently to try new things in the kitchen, due to my work schedule. 




1 comments:

hitokirihoshi said...

wahhh ang sarap naman nyan!

pangarap kong makaluto rin ng pesto pasta. taon na ata nung humingi ako ng recip kay len at nakabili pa ako noon ng olive oil pero ala pa rin.

partida may busy ka pa nyan. mabuhay!

Post a Comment